5Dimes Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
* The affiliate and 5Dimes are independent contractors. Nothing in this agreement will create any kind of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
* 5Dimes Affiliate Department may approve, reject, or close an affiliate account/application at any time and at our sole discretion.
* 5Dimes will pay the affiliate a commission based on either the players' net losses or on the referred customer's first deposit.
* 5Dimes will distribute affiliate revenue on a weekly basis every Monday. Negative balances will carry over.
* 5Dimes will grant the affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable right to use 5Dimes logos and text solely for the purpose of our affiliate program.
* The banners provided by 5Dimes are hosted on our servers and we reserve the right to update these banners at any time and without previous notice.
* 5Dimes will not be liable for any indirect, or consequential damages or losses incurred by the affiliate or a customer referred by the affiliate, arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
* 5Dimes reserves the right to monitor usage and block IPs of anyone not using our XML odds feed or any other of our applications properly.
* Affiliates should use the best commercially reasonable efforts to actively and effectively advertise, market, and promote 5Dimes as widely and aggressively as possible in order to maximize the financial benefit to both, affiliate and 5Dimes.
* All Affiliates are responsible to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for our Affiliate Program before submitting their application and at all times afterwards.
* Not complying with the terms and conditions for the affiliate program could end in termination of the affiliate deal and forfeiture of all affiliate earnings.
* By opening an account with 5Dimes, the referred customers agree that 5Dimes client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. 5Dimes reserves the right to refuse or close referred customers' accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
*Players who are not allowed to wager with the 5Dimes Group may not open/run an Affiliate Package.
* It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that the correct tracking is utilized on their website. 5Dimes is not responsible for commission fees generated from referrals with incorrect or incomplete referral information.
* Affiliate will earn commissions for the life of the customer as long as the affiliate remains an active member of our Program. An active member is defined as an Affiliate who remains in good standing and promotes 5Dimes to the best of their ability.
* Affiliate revenue will include (if applicable) a 20% poker rake commission. This percentage is set and cannot be changed regardless of the Affiliate commission assigned to each affiliate sheet. The poker rake can be understood as the commission (usually a percentage) that poker rooms charge per pot, or, from their entry fee in a tournament.
* In exceptional cases in which an account holder has more than one affiliate sheet, the makeup figure from all sheets will be considered as one for payout purposes. The affiliate is required to keep the profit share percentage amount of the complete makeup figure in their affiliate accounts, that amount will not be eligible to be withdrawn until the makeup figure is zero.
* Any deposit/payout fee generated by third party processors will count towards the referred customer’s performance as a positive figure and will be taken into consideration for the weekly Affiliate commission application.
* Fees generated by certain third parties/providers (such as Live Dealer and Casino suppliers) will be applied at least once a month to the affiliate’s account according to the earnings/losses of the referred customers. The fee application will be proportional to each affiliate’s commission setting.
* Players are allowed to tip dealers in the Live Dealer Casino. Tips given to dealers are not deemed as losses for the player. Tips are considered payouts for earnings purposes. At least once per 30 days, tip amounts will be applied against commission earnings in all player accounts.
* No deposits are guaranteed by 5Dimes or its processors. Any seizure or loss of inbound or outbound processed funds before received will be counted against earnings / player losses. Affiliates may request to remove any or all of their North American clients from their package in order to avoid having these potential losses applied. No accounts will have specific processing methods blocked at the request of an affiliate.
* Affiliate schemes using one or more players in conjunction with each other will result in affiliate earnings to be put on hold until qualified play has been made. A site with proper traffic flow should be able to generate more than a few associated accounts over time. If your intention is to have an affiliate account for a "quick earn", this can easily be determined. Affiliate earnings will be removed immediately when it is determined the affiliate does not have a legitimate & long term commitment to the Affiliate Program.
* All Affiliates are required to refer a minimum of 5 active customers before requesting the first payout. If the Affiliate chooses to close the affiliate account before reaching the required 5 active players, any/ all commissions will be removed. 5Dimes reserves the right to hold payouts on affiliate commission earnings from Affiliates with stunted growth after reaching any posted minimums.
* If an affiliate has a new referral that improperly uses the affiliate code while signing up and does not get placed into the intended affiliate package, the affiliate agent may contact the 5Dimes Affiliate Department within 24 hours of the sign up date to provide the players information. As long as the player did not sign up under a different affiliate then the player can be moved into the affiliate package manually.
* If an affiliate wants to use the sportsbook services or any of the other features, they CAN NOT do so through their affiliate account. Wagering is not permitted in affiliate accounts. If the intention is to take advantage of all benefits a gambling account has, it will require to create a gambling account as a direct client, not associated to the affiliate account.
* If an affiliate wagers in their affiliate account, the account may be suspended and any winnings may be held until approved by upper management. If an affiliate account with less than the minimum of 5 active players wagers in their account, the account may be suspended and any winnings will be reviewed by upper management and held in the account until the 5 player minimum is met.
* If an affiliate wishes to transfer their earned commissions to their own player account to wager with, they may do so at any time, no rollover will be required for the transfer. If an affiliate wishes to transfer their earned commissions to another player's account then a 1x rollover will be required prior to requesting a payout.
* The Affiliate account holder may not receive commission from his/her own action using a personal wagering account.
* All requirements, restrictions and fees found in our Funding Methods page will also apply for any Affiliate payments.
* The affiliate will be entirely responsible for the operation, development, and maintenance of their webpage.
* Regular 5Dimes customer's rules and norms will apply at the time of payments.
* Under no circumstances the Affiliate should send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal Trade Commission in regards to the 5Dimes Affiliate Program. The use of the name of any of our brands to impersonate 5Dimes will not be tolerated & the affiliate partnership would be terminated immediately. Traffic generated in contravention of these Terms and Conditions will not be commissionable.
* The use of the terms "5Dimes","FiveDimes" or any derivatives in an Affiliate website name or URL is not permitted. The Affiliate is neither allowed to use any of the previous terms in any social network profiles, blogs or personal on line services.
* Any attempt of abuse of this program or improper use of any affiliate accounts will be penalized.
* 5Dimes reserves the right to modify the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without prior notice.